Managing a Christmas Wish List: The Best Website for Sharing Your Holiday Wish List
With the holidays just around the corner, it’s about time to make a cup of hot cocoa, snuggle up in front of a crackling fire, and write your Christmas wish list. But in addition to all the gifts you want to receive this year, there are also lots of presents you want to give to your friends, family, and coworkers. And while you always intend to stay organized, before you know it, you’ve got too many pieces of paper in your pocket to keep straight, you forgot to share your wish list with your loved ones, and you don’t know what you have or haven’t bought!
Making your list and checking it twice can be super simple this holiday with the best website for creating, managing, and sharing your Christmas wish list—Elfster! We elves know how tough it is to manage all your lists during the holiday season, so we’ve created a nifty tool to help you out. (Santa swears by it!)
Creating Your Christmas Wish List in Five Simple Steps
Here’s all you need to do to create your wish list:
- Head over to Elfster's Make a Wish List page and create an account.
- Type what you are wishing for in the search bar at the top of the page, browse one of our holiday gift guides for inspiration, or enter a link from any website to add an item. To make it even simpler, install our Elfster browser button to add wishes without navigating away from the page you're on.
- Share your wish list with friends and family via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, or email, or use the "text" function to sneakily send people hints about what you want.
- Create as many wish lists as you'd like by clicking "New Wish List."
- Cross items off the list as you purchase them to keep track of your shopping progress.
Managing Your Elfster Wish List With Ease
Not only will an online Christmas wish list make it easier for your family and friends to make all your holiday dreams come true, it’s a great tool to keep track of your holiday shopping! Once your wish lists are set up, it’s easy to access them anytime from any device. Make use of that nifty browser button as you surf the web, mark items as purchased, and add to your lists throughout the year so you’ll be all ready for Christmas!
Use Elfster to create a list for the kids, one for the in-laws, and one for that special someone. Just don’t forget to share your lists with others so they can buy one of your specially selected items. You could even invite your friends and family to make their own wish lists to take the guesswork out of your holiday shopping.
Our spectacular wish list feature also comes in handy for Secret Santa gift exchanges! Once you organize your gift exchange, invite participants to create their own wish lists so their Secret Santas can get them something they’re sure to love.
With this magical, multipurpose wish list tool, you and your loved ones will be done with your shopping before you know it, leaving you with more time to deck the halls and trim the tree together. After all, isn’t that what Christmas is all about?
At Elfster, we want to make the holiday season as fun and festive as possible! Check out our Elfster blog for creative gift-giving inspiration or peruse our free printables to make Christmas even more magical this year.